Monday, July 13, 2015

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week… 

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What book (or books) would you take with you on vacation? Why?

I love taking Stephen King books on vacation. They are such engrossing reads that I can read them wherever I am and at any time of day or night. I especially love taking them with me when I go camping. There is nothing quite like reading Stephen King novels in a tent. 

2 comments:

Breana M. said...

Thanks for sharing. I think I would take along books by John Scalzi, Ann Leckie, or Brandon Sanderson.

Kwizgiver said...

Living in Maine, I can say I scared myself by reading Salem's Lot at camp--with just loons, the lake, and the trees!