Monday, May 11, 2015

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but
  •  I blogged about ____ this past week… 
 THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you have a “kindred” reading buddy — someone who very closely shares your taste in books? If not, do you wish you did? 

My mom and I used to have similar tastes in books, but she now prefers to read more non-fiction, while I read pretty much anything that lands in my hands.

3 comments:

Breana M. said...

Thanks for sharing. :)

Monster of Books said...

My mom and i have totally different tastes in books. I have tried before to get her to read some of the books I love but it fails each time.

Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

Tina @ The Cactus Jefa said...

My mom and I have opposite tastes she prefers murder mysteries where I prefer romance. I've tried to recommend books to her but always end up failing.

Tina, The Bookworm