Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 The Adventures of Arthur Conan Doyle: A Biography
From The Adventures of Arthur Conan Doyle by Russell Miller

"He remains one of the few household names in English fiction, arguably the most famous character in literature after Hamlet, and one with whom the public has an extraordinarily intimate acquaintance. Everyone knows his catchphrase, 'Elementary, my dear Watson!', although few are aware is is nowhere to be found in the stories."











P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!


9 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh wow! Really?

Here's my Tuesday post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Mary Hill said...

Hi, looks interesting. I love Sherlock. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent :-)

fredamans said...

My hubby would love this book!

Literary Feline said...

How interesting! I haven't read too much by Arthur Conan Doyle, but hope to eventually.

Udita Banerjee said...

This is a fabulous book!

Nise' said...

I did know that. Enjoy the book.

Pooch said...

Being a Sherlock fan, I know I'd enjoy this book. Thanks for the info and for visiting my blog.

:)

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

Great teaser, and so good to know!