Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WWW Wednesdays




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Anarchy: A Novel (Advent Trilogy #2)




Currently, I'm reading Anarchy by James Treadwell.















The Aftermath
Help for the HauntedAnd The Aftermath by Rhidian Brook




I just finished reading Help for the Haunted by John Searles. You can find my review here.











The Tilted World: A Novel



Next, I'll probably read The Tilted World by Tom Franklin and Beth Ann Fennelly.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of books - Help for the Haunted looks really interesting.

Just have to say I love your blog - it is beautiful

Unknown said...

Wonderful books. So different to what I usually read. Enjoyed your review of Help for the Haunted. Sounds really good.
Gwynn
WWW: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.co.uk/

Kwizgiver said...

Your books look so good! I'm adding to my queue!

Anonymous said...

These all look amazing, hope you enjoy, here's my link for the week http://wp.me/p32hC2-mb

Ellen said...

Wow, all these covers are so gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your books :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of these books, but they all have very pretty covers! Happy reading!