Monday, September 30, 2013

Musing Mondays

This week’s musing asks…
What do you do when life gets in the way, and you just don’t have much time to read? Do you complain? Do you accept it? Do you do everything in your power to make time to read? Share your thoughts!

I always make time to read. No matter what. Since I carry a book with me everywhere, I am ready to read at any time of day, at any moment. And I always schedule some reading time before going to sleep. I just feel off-kilter if I don't read throughout the day.














6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Yes, having a book in my bag offers many opportunities...here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

B Reading said...

Me too! I make time to read, even if just a chapter at a time.

Gigi Ann said...

Unless I'm not feeling well, I try to read each day. It's been awhile since I've visited, I just haven't played along with MM for a few months.

Udita Banerjee said...

Me too, I always lug around a book or my Kindle!

Elizabeth said...

Me too on always with a book. You never know when you will have some time to read. Always prepared. :)

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Kwizgiver said...

Sometimes my mind is just too busy to read. I hate those times.