Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Close My Eyes
From Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie

"Of course the truth is that I'm not really sorry and he isn't really fine. The truth is that I don't want to be here and Art knows it."
pg. 3

















9 comments:

Vonnie said...

I wonder what he did to her to make her feel this way.

My TT

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it cost to say that and what this person will gain by admitting this truth. Deep teaser.

Here's mine.

fredamans said...

Great teaser!

Ninja Girl said...

Cool teaser! Sounds like there are a lot of things being left unsaid in that relationship.
Ninja Girl

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh very nice tease! And it's just on page 3?! Wow!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

interesting. Good teaser

Here is mine
Teaser Tuesday

Jess said...

I like the pace of this quote. Great teaser!

Greg said...

Hmm, she doesn't sound happy. Good one!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

"How are you?" "I'm fine." Sounds like this character didn't answer in the usual way! Now I'm curious and want to know why.
My Teaser is from TOUGHER THAN THE REST