Monday, June 10, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


The Memory of Trees
I just started reading The Memory of Trees by It has a great Gothic feel to it that I'm really enjoying so far. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, but it promises to be an interesting read.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. I love the pictures on your site.

Here is my Musing Monday
http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/musing-mondays-june-10/

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds like an interesting read. I hope you enjoy!
Here's my Musing Mondays Post
Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

Anonymous said...

the cover of the book kinda freaks me out ..
thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Gothic reads can be really awesome :D The cover is lovely!
You blog theme is so beautiful :)