Thursday, January 10, 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Do you like to give books as gifts?


Sometimes. It depends to whom. I know I can pick out books for my mom and dad, they have pretty "stable" preferences. My sister is another story. We don't have the same tastes when it comes to books, so I can't usually recommend a book I loved because she'll find it boring. I love intricately woven plots, the kind of books you only see the connections at the very end, and she prefers fast-paced books. I keep trying, but it is difficult to find the right book for her.


















2 comments:

Gigi said...

heres my answer

www.thewritersmind-gigi.blogspot.com

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Book giving can be so subjective. It's easier when you know exactly what a person wants or what they are currently reading. I love bookstore gift cards for that reason!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT