Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Return to the Willows by Jacqueline Kelly

"'Hmm,'" said Toad. "'How odd that so many of the Great Big Questions involve chickens. I wonder why that is?'"


pg. 103 (ARC)













10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks so cute...thanks for the teaser.


My teaser is listed below. Hope you can stop by....I have giveaways going on as well.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays-102.html

Tracy said...

Cute and funny teaser! :)
Thanks for stopping by The Coffee Pot :)

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Hard not to smile after reading that teaser.

Malcolm

P.S. Here's mine: http://sunsinger.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-alexanders-lighthouse.html

moncheri said...

Thanks for visiting me. LOovely book cover and the teaser made me all smile too.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Why indeed?!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

haha Great teaser!

Here's my teaser.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Vonnie said...

This sounds so cute!

Here's my TT.

Tea said...

Hahahah, very cute.

Unknown said...

Aww, this sounds really cute.