Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

■Grab your current read
■Open to a random page
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Heiress by Susan May Warren

"But maybe he hadn't loved her, not really. And certainly, from the way he looked at her now, a chill in his expression, he no longer dreamed of her return to his arms."
pg. 316




12 comments:

Kim@Time2Read said...

Wow! That is a wonderful cover! Interesting teaser, too! Hope you are enjoying the book!
Here's My Teaser!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oh wow!! This sounds AWESOME!!

Cherie Reich said...

Aww, great teaser! I wonder why he doesn't want her anymore.

Unknown said...

Sounds very dramatic! What an intriguing teaser. I hope you enjoy the book Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun and drama filled! I'll have to check it out!

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

That's such a beautiful cover. And I wonder why he no longer wants her, so I think I'll have to check this book out.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Awwwh, that's a little sad! Great for teaser though!

Here's my teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Shari said...

Great teaser! Sounds like a possible misunderstanding? Hope you are enjoying this one. Thanks for stopping by My Neurotic Book Affair!
Have a wonderful week.

Claire said...

Great teaser. I wonder what made him change his mind about her? Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Cecelia said...

Hmm... a lost love? In any case, I'm curious. Nice teaser!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Sonia Lal said...

Sounds like a broken heart!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Definitely doesn't sound like he's interested, but maybe he's playing hard to get? Sad, but intriguing.