Monday, June 27, 2011

Musing Mondays

This week’s musing asks…

Have you ever read a book that inspired you to take up a cause? What book was it, and what is/was the cause?

What an interesting question. One book that did impact me tremendously was Just a Dog: Understanding Animal Cruelty and Ourselves by Arnold Arluke I always had a personal war with people who abuse animals, but after reading this, I started to get even more into it. I walked for animal rights and I try to help as much as I can. It's something that is very close to my heart.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I haven't read this book but would love to. I can't understand how anyone could be cruel to an animal!!!

caite said...

no, I have not read it either..
I just can not understand people that hurt innocent animals...what cowards.