Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday


To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
6.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


I read a LOT. I read about 4 or 5 books a week, usually two hard copies and two or three ebooks. I receive a lot og galleys so those need to be read and reviewed quickly, along with some review requests from self-published authors. They need all the help they can get marketing their books, so I try to read as fast as possible to help them out a bit if I can.

How about you?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I read about 4 books a week. I am a new follower (GFC) via Follow Friday. Lovely blog. Look forward to reading more. Would love a follow on my blog at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

Howard Sherman said...

This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Amy said...

New follower, pretty blog.

Be nice if you could check mine out and follow me back.

Amy@adumbrations

Essay Writing said...

Blog sounds good..