Saturday, March 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"



I am pretty infatuated with the world of Dragonlance, circa War of the Lance (yes, I am a geek, deal with it). Everything about the Dragonlance series appeals to me, but of course, as most every reader of these books, my main obsession is with Raistlin Majere, a mage with a complicated life, to say the least.
I could go on and on about this series, but let is suffice that I would hop into that world in a heartbeat.

5 comments:

Marla said...

Love the titles for that series, though I haven't ever gotten around to reading them. Interesting choice! Have a great weekend. :)

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Hopping by! I haven't read the series, but I seem to see the books everywhere. I have a very good friend that goes by the name Raistlin because of that series, but we mostly call him Raisty. :)

Jennifer said...

Stopping over from the blog hop. I have never read this series but I will have to check them out. I saw you have Poe listed in your favorite books he is also one of my favorites. I enjoyed stopping by your blog.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Nice picks! I will definitely have to check out this series! Happy Reading!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Looks like a fun series. It's been so long since I've read this genre. Need to try it again.

Here's my blog post for this week's Hop. I hope you will stop by and follow, if you like. I always follow back.